Project Dent 2019 update: Mecca Cosmetica Enlightened Lit From Within Powder Mini

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post for the year.

Please note that while I usually dent things for two weeks, I've only been using this highlighter for eight days and I'm ready to update this post now because it's not my favourite and I want to pass it on before I've used it too much.


I reviewed this product earlier today: see here if you're interested.

Essentially the formula is too dry for me (and it can look dry on my already dry skin), plus the product contains noticeable glitter and it can also emphasise texture on my cheeks (like open pores). That's why I'm passing it on.


Let's get straight into progress shots.

Here's how my highlighter looked eight days ago:


And here's how it looks today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Eight days ago:


Today:


So we're not seeing a huge amount of progress - which isn't surprising because the product is new and I didn't dent it for long - but we can at least see some changes on the surface of the pan.

I'm now looking forward to giving this to a friend of mine, who works for a women's shelter - I know someone else will love this a lot more than I do.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.