Project Dent 2019 update: Marc Jacobs Eye-conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Fantascene

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another update post for Project Dent.

I've now been using this palette for two weeks, and while I've enjoyed using it, I'm definitely ready to move on to something else and ensure that more of my eyeshadow palettes get used before the end of the year.

Let's have a look.


My review of this palette is here if you're interested.

Long story short, I really like it but I don't reach for it quite as much as I do some of the other palettes I own from Marc Jacobs - although this is great for summer so I can see myself using it more as the weather warms up. The formula is fantastic, though, and there's a reason why I own five of these septets: I just love them.


So, here's how the left side of my palette looked two weeks ago:


And today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


Unfortunately it's hard to see progress well in the above shots, but in person I can definitely see a difference in the surfaces of all the above pans (minus the matte pink, which I haven't used that much).

The other three shades however now have little dips in them, and I expect that the next time I dent this, we're going to see some really good progress. Looking forward.

The right side of the palette, two weeks ago (noting that the first shade is repeated):


Today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


There's a reasonable dip happening now in the shimmery bronze because quite a bit comes off on the brush whenever I use it. The dark brown is also looking a little more loved, and I used this every day over the denting period - it's just that I never use much each time so we're not seeing a huge amount of progress.

As for the bright peach, I didn't use this as much so it's not showing a dip yet, but I can tell from the before and after shots that I've definitely made some progress over the denting period.

That's all from me. Overall it's been an ok round of Project Dent and I've enjoyed using this palette for the last fortnight. Now to work out which palette I want to dent next...

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.