Project Dent 2019: Mecca Cosmetica Enlightened Lit From Within Powder Mini

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next Project Dent post for the year.

This mini highlighter was part of our Mecca Beauty Loop birthday gifts this year (it came with a brush), and I've decided to dent it next so I can use it enough to review it.

Note, though, that I don't expect to keep it because I've used it a couple of times already and it's a little too dry and sparkly for me so it doesn't look right on my skin. More on that when I review it.


What I'll do over the next fortnight is give it a good test run, review it, and then most likely send it to a better home (I have a friend who works for a women's shelter, so that's where I send these things).

And if I manage to review it before my two weeks is up, then I may well close this round of Project Dent down early so I can keep cycling through the other items in my collection. We'll see.


So, here's how my highlighter is looking today, 7 September 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


So you can see that I've used this, but not enough to make any real progress. My aim over the denting period will be to make this look a little more loved, keeping in mind that I want to keep it in good condition so it looks as nice as possible for whoever receives it.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.