Project Pan 2019: August update

/
0 Comments
 

I'm a day late with this update because it was Father's Day yesterday so there wasn't time for posting, but we're here now so that's the main thing.

Here's what's still on my list after another month of panning:

  • MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Primer in Radiant Pink
  • Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter in Fantasy 
  • Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint SPF 15 in Warm Ivory 
  • Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in Honey Beige 
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Light 
  • Manuka Doctor ApiRefine Illusionist Rapid Lift Mask
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Fortune Cookie
  • Hask Monoi Coconut Nourishing Shine Oil 
  • Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer 
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Meringue 
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Gelato
  • Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Let's Go Crazy 
  • Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask 
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Praline
  • Acure Brilliantly Brightening Facial Scrub
  • Batise Dry Shampoo in Divine Dark

So I finished eight products this month and I have eight left. That would normally mean that I can replace two items to bring my list back up to ten, however there's nothing else in my collection that I want to pan at the moment so I've decided to leave things as they are for now.


First up, my Hourglass tint. This is getting really close to being finished now and I expect it to be gone within the next couple of weeks. Do note that I reserved around 3ml in a little pot to use over the summer on those forty degree days because no other base I own survives through the heat like this one, but otherwise, it's on its way out.

My MAC primer is a newer inclusion so I didn't bother marking it again because I haven't used enough yet, but there's only 6ml in here so this will also be done during September. I also plan to review it soon, so stay tuned for that if you're interested.


There's been more movement this month on my Hask hair oil, but I don't expect to finish it any time soon. Still, it should be done by the end of the year so that's something. I love this product and I don't mind if it hangs around in my collection for ages.

As for my NYX gloss in Fortune Cookie, this is a newer inclusion so I didn't bother marking it again because I haven't used it much yet (I've been focusing on other glosses, which are now finished). I expect this to last another month or two.


Above is my Coty powder foundation, which is slow going but that's ok because it's currently the only powder foundation I own. I do expect to finish this product by the end of the year, but I know it will be around for at least another two months. Getting there.


Next, my Marc Jacobs highlighter in Fantasy. This is really slow going because it's too dark and too pink so I can't use much each time, but I'm keen to finish it by the end of the year so I can finally buy a liquid highlighter that suits me better (I only need one in my collection). This month I'll also try to review it, which I've been meaning to do for ages. We'll see.

Here's how my Manuka Doctor mask looked last month:


And now:


I haven't made huge inroads on this during August, but I don't mind because I absolutely love it and I don't want to finish it too quickly. At the moment I'm using it once or twice a week, and I'm happy for it to last out the year - although I'd prefer that it's done by Christmas because soon it will have been open a bit too long.

Next, my Hourglass blush, as it was last month:


Today:


This is such slow going and I'm starting to feel like I'll never finish it. Ach. Indeed, I was planning to keep working on it next year, but I now think I'm better off panning a different blush that might be easier to get through. Otherwise I'll be here forever. Still, at least we can say that it's had plenty of use this year.

In sum

That's all from me. It's been a pretty good panning month and I'm happy that I've been able to get through eight things. I'm also glad that I don't currently have anything I want to add to my list: that means I've been able to streamline my collection well this year, so I'm not overloaded with stuff that I need to get through.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.