Project Dent 2019 update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Vol 2, Surreal Light #2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post for the year.

I'm glad to be finished with this round, not because I haven't enjoyed using this palette (I have), but because this is the last of my four face palettes so I can now work on another category of makeup before the end of the year. Maybe highlighters. We'll see.


If you're interested, my review of this palette is here. Essentially I loved it so much when it was released that I bought two of them, and I've already panned the first one completely so this is my back-up and I hope to have it in my collection for a good while.

Note that this newer palette hasn't been used much, so I wasn't able to make that much progress on it over the denting period. Maybe next time we'll see more change.

Here's how my palette looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


As predicted, there's very little visible progress on this - however I can tell that the setting powder (left) has a few new air-bubbles in the surface, the bronzer is looking a little flatter and the highlighter has a deeper dent in the centre. The blushes aren't showing much change but I wouldn't expect them to because blushes take so long to pan.

Overall it's been an ok round of Project Dent and I'm looking forward to working out what to focus on next. I think my highlighters need another run this year so I might start with those.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.