Project Dent 2019 update: Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Frivoluxe

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post for the year.

While I haven't quite been denting this palette for two weeks (it's more like ten days), I've had enough of it now and I have so many other items I need to cycle through before the end of the year that I would rather keep things moving.


If you're interested, my review of this palette is here.

Essentially the quality isn't quite as good as the other Marc Jacobs palettes I own (not unusual for purples), and it's so cool-toned that I don't use it alone and need to reach for at least one warm shade (often two) so my eye looks don't clang with my colouring. 

Also, it's not as everyday appropriate as the other Marc Jacobs septets I own so it doesn't slot into my routine as easily as the others do. And while I don't dislike it, I can definitely see myself wanting to pan it down the track because I don't need it in my collection.


So, here's how the left side of my palette looked ten days ago:


And today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Ten days ago:


Today:


So I haven't made a huge amount of progress on this but you can see that I've used it. 

All four of these shades are showing changes on their surfaces, and while we're not seeing any dips, at least I can say they've all been used.

The right side of my palette, ten days ago (noting that the first shade is repeated):


Today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Ten days ago:


Today:


As above, we're not seeing huge amounts of progress on this thing but we can definitely tell that I've used it over the denting period.

The shade that's currently showing the most progress is the matte grey (right) because I use this every time I use the palette, but even that hasn't got a dent yet so I can tell that it's going to be a while before we see any big changes in this septet.

That's all from me. I'm glad I've managed to cycle through this palette and I'm looking forward to using my next one, with my aim being to use every palette I own before the end of the year.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.