Project Dent 2019: Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Edgitorial

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent for the year.

While I still need to wind-up my last round of this challenge, I'll be doing that as soon as the sun comes out this morning (when I'll be able to take progress shots) - so I thought I may as well introduce my next item now in order to keep things moving.


If you're interested, my review of this Marc Jacobs Edgitorial palette is here.

Long story short, I absolutely love the formula of these palettes and there's a reason why I ended up buying five of them: they work for me and I really enjoy using them.

This one in Edgitorial is the first one I bought so I'm more likely to hit pan on this faster than I am the others I own - for the simple reason that I've used it more because I've had it for longer. 


So, here's how the left side of my palette is looking today, 14 September 2019:


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


The right side of my palette (noting that the first shade is repeated):


Below I've enhanced the above shot for clarity:


I have a pretty good dip happening in that shimmery green, and I'm expecting that to be the first shadow that shows pan. Whether this will happen over the next two weeks I don't know, but I do know that we'll be seeing some pan here soon enough.

That's all from me. I'm really looking forward to using this palette again because I love it, and although it's probably not the right palette to be introducing at the beginning of spring (it's better for the cooler months), I've never worried about seasonal colours too much so I'll happily use it for the next fortnight.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.