Project Dent 2018: ABH Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette #2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent.

Do note that I need to wind-up the denting round for the Marc Jacobs septet I've been focusing on for the last fortnight, but the sun isn't out yet so I'll need to take those photos later.

For the next two weeks, I've decided to use my ABH MR palette one last time this year. After that I'll be working on my Kevyn Aucoin custom palette (probably for a whole month because it contains so many shadows), and once that's done, I'll be kicking off Pan that Palette 2019.


There are two other reasons why I wanted to sneak this palette in one more time before the end of the year.

The first is that I haven't reviewed it yet, and I really want to do that because it's high time I got that review written - it's been too long.

The second is that I want to compare this formula to the Marc Jacobs palettes I've been denting and reviewing over the last few months, and the best time to do that is now when I've just used all five of those back-to-back, so the Marc Jacobs formula is front of mind and I'm used to working with it. I'll be really interested to see how the two compare.

So expect to see a review popping up in the next week or two. While I've already used this palette a lot so I know how I feel about it, it'll be good to test it one last time before giving you my thoughts.


Now for progress shots.

The left-hand chunk, as it is today, 25 November 2018:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


The middle chunk:


Enhanced for clarity:


Right side of the palette:


Enhanced for clarity:


So, I have two aims over the denting period. The first is to review this palette, and the second is to hit pan on at least two shades. The shades I'm most likely to hit pan on are Primavera and Buon Fresco, although Warm Taupe has a good dip in it too.

Indeed, I don't plan to move this out of circulation until I've hit pan in at least two eyeshadows, so if I need to let this round of Project Dent run for three weeks to achieve that, then I will.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.