Project Pan 2018: mini update #36

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

First, let me apologise for being late with things this month: it hasn't been a good few weeks so I'm behind on everything, and it wasn't until today that I was able to take some photos - so I hope to have my October Project Pan update written asap.

Second, as you can see above, I've finished three more products - these being my Becca Mineral Blush in Bolero (reviewed here), my Nude by Nature Moisture Shine Lipstick in 03 Dusty Rose (reviewed here) and also my Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Rosewater Mask (reviewed here).


The Andalou mask I didn't love, but I didn't hate it so much that I wasn't prepared to pan it on my face for the entire panning period (some bad masks I'll eventually use on the body after I've reviewed them; I didn't with this one).

While I've seen some good reviews of this mask, it wasn't for me because it stung my skin a little and also didn't offer any visible benefits after use. I'm glad it's gone so I can focus on something else.


I loved the Becca blush but I'm glad to see it go because I needed to remove another blush from my collection (I used this one as a bronzer).

Becca's blush formula is fantastic and I do recommend it, although it's nowhere near as good as the blushes I own from Hourglass or Marc Jacobs (it doesn't airbrush the skin as well) so that's something to keep in mind.

I'll miss this but I don't need it so I don't mind that it's gone.


This Nude by Nature lipstick has great packaging (I'll be keeping it for display purposes in my lipstick stand), but the formula wasn't for me.

Reason being, it didn't last well on my lips and it also shifted around a lot so I couldn't get an even coating. On top of that it emphasised texture, and this particular colour didn't suit me - although of course that all comes down to personal preference.

I now have only two lipsticks remaining in my collection. My golly!

In sum

As for replacements, I've decided to introduce those once I do my full monthly Project Pan update (hopefully tomorrow).

This is just a quick little admin post so I can clear these items out and have less to comment on in my October update post.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.