Project Pan 2018 mini update #44

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for 2018!

We're heading into the last week or two of my challenge now, and I'm hoping to knock out one more product after this one - and once I've finished that product, I'll be closing things down for the year.

Reason being, I need a break! I would like to free up around a month to play with whatever makeup I want to, so that's what I've decided to do for this year.


As you can see, I've finished The Ordinary's Alpha Lipoic Acid 5% (reviewed here). You'll note my product marker above: I didn't have heaps left, and I was able to get through it by using it every second day (I think it became less potent towards the end so I could use it more often).

I absolutely loved this product and I'm sad to see it go, but I was also ready to move on to something else so I don't mind that it's gone.

What I loved about this was that it resurfaced and brightened my skin, and not only that, it faded my age spots a little too. Huzzah!


As you can see above, it's definitely empty. I would absolutely repurchase this product, but only after I've managed to get through some more stuff.

That's all from me for now. Do let me know in the comments how your own panning projects are going: I'd love to hear.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.