Project Dent 2018: Chantecaille La Sirena Bronzer Highlighter Duo

/
0 Comments


Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent for 2018!

As you may know, I finished denting a Becca highlighter on the weekend and I've decided to replace it with this new Chantecaille bronzer/highlighter duo I just bought.

Might as well. It's limited edition so you won't be able to buy it forever, meaning it's better that I focus on it now and get my review up while you can still get your hands on it - otherwise it will be gone for good and the review won't be useful.


So what I plan to do with this duo is use it for two weeks straight, review it during that time, and also see how much progress I can make within a short period.

Sure, it won't be a lot of progress, but we should see some - especially given that the product has patterns on the surface that should make progress more visible, more quickly.


Note that I'd been meaning to buy something from Chantecaille for a while because I've heard good things about its powders and I wanted to try one.

While I've been looking at buying one of the blushes, when this was released, I decided that it would be my first foray into Chantecaille powders. Plus I love the packaging and I've been looking at buying a new highlighter, and I'm always going to get through another bronzer. Win win.

No matter what happens, I'll keep the packaging forevermore as a display item, and I know I can get through the powder without much effort because bronzers and highlighters are pan-able (unlike blushes). So even if I don't think it's worth the price-tag, I've still got the packaging forever and I know I can pan the whole thing so I'll get my money's worth - especially because I get two items in one.  


Just look how pretty it is. It's one of those items that you almost don't want to touch, although I most certainly will.

Beautiful packaging, and the product inside looks gorgeous too.

There it is:


Here's how the pan looks today, 12 November 2018: 


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, it's brand new and I haven't stuck a brush into it yet. This means I've got my work cut out for me over the denting period, since it won't be easy to get progress happening on something that hasn't been touched.

Still, the striped wave patterns on the surface will make progress appear more noticeable when it happens, so I'm expecting to have some dents to show you once my two weeks is up.

I'm also looking forward to reviewing this product over the denting period, so stay tuned for that if you're interested.

Oh! I've already used this product for two days, meaning I only need to use it for another twelve. It just took some time to get all the photos taken and edited so this post was ready to go.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.