Project Pan 2018 mini update #40

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

I'm pleased to report that I've finished my CLE Cosmetics cushion highlighter, which was an ok product but I prefer powder highlighters so I'm happy to have panned it.

There's my empty (although admittedly it's hard to tell that it's empty!):


I used the last application yesterday on my body: down the shins, along the collarbones and also on my shoulders. Warm weather certainly makes highlighters easier to pan!

I knew it was close to being finished because I've been using it as a liquid illuminator for the last few weeks (ie, squeezing some into my foundation mix), and the amount I could squeeze out was progressively getting smaller as the days passed.

I did like the product but I'm glad to have another item out of my collection.

As for my replacement, I've picked one:


It's my Caudalie Instant Detox Mask

I have too many masks at the moment and this is the smallest one I own, so I'm happy to use it twice a week (perhaps more), review it during that time and also pan it before my Project Pan finale.

I went for this mask because I'm planning to wind up Project Pan on around 10 December, and I know I can finish it by then - especially because I've used a good few applications already.

There's how much I've used:  


So I've still got a bit left, but I know I can finish it reasonably quickly so I'm not worried about finishing it.

That's all from me. Let me know in the comments how you're going with your own panning projects: I'd love to hear.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.