Project Pan 2015: mini update #3

/
0 Comments

I don't think I realised quite how large my Project Pan list was getting.

If you have a look at my last update (see here), fourteen products are on the list and I added five in that update, making nineteen. Ooops. Considering the state of my baby brain, it's amazing that I even remember what products I'm meant to be using!

Anyhoo. That's a round-a-bout way of coming to my point: I've finished this little primer and I don't plan on replacing it with another product because I have too many things on the list as it is, including another primer that I've been ignoring for this one because I had more chance of finishing this one quickly.

I just had another look at my list (I'll add it below in a sec) and there's not a lot on there that's going to be finished any time soon. Boo. That's been my main issue with Project Pan: I don't have makeup that's been sitting around for years and is almost finished, since I'm relatively new to being a beauty junkie and I do tend to pass things on if I'm not using them, so we'll see if I come back for another round next year because it's hard to stay motivated when you're not finishing heaps of things off.

What I might do is a 'this month I'm using' series and make sure that whatever I have is on rotation for a while throughout the course of the year. That would replace my 'now playing' posts and I could make sure there's an item of makeup from every department in circulation each month (eg a lipstick, a blush, an eyeshadow etc).

Anyhoo. I'm rambling.

Here's my list and a short note on where each product is at:
  • Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Top Coat (never-ending)
  • ModelCo Colourbox Eyeshadow in Tahiti (never-ending)
  • Emite Make Up Precision Eye Pencil in Spir (about halfway)
  • The Cosmetic Kitchen Macadamia Wax Creme Highlighter (about halfway)
  • 'Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Eyeshadow + Base (one third gone)
  • OCC Lip Tar in Cha Cha (never-ending)
  • Bloom Eye Definer Pencil in Dark Brown (one third gone)
  • Dd'ell Stay Forever Gel Eye Pencil 04 in Espresso (one fifth gone)
  • Emite Make Up BB Highlighting Pen in Coco (never-ending)
  • theBalm Time Balm Primer (about halfway)
  • theBalm Shelter Tinted Moisturiser in Medium and Light/Medium (two thirds gone from each)
  • Benefit High Beam (halfway)
  • Benefit Cha Cha Tint (one quarter gone)
  • Australis Contour Palette (never-ending)
  • Croquis Concealer (never-ending)
  • Croquis Alight Pact (one fifth gone)
  • ModelCo BB+ Cream (haven't started using it!)
  • The Royal Nature BB Cream (haven't started using it!)
  • Benefit the POREfessional

I'll check back in soon with a full update and more photos, once I've finished off another product or two.

Project Pan is hard work, that's for sure!




You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.