Project Dent 2018: Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Medium 2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my first round of Project Dent for 2018!

I bought this Bobbi Brown bronzer earlier in the year but I only opened it a few months ago, and since opening it, I haven't actually used it. Yikes!

Reason being, I've been panning a Laura Mercier and also a Clarins bronzer, and I've been so busy focusing on those that I all but forgot I owned this one. Oops.


However. I wound up Project Pan 2017 yesterday and I'm giving myself a couple of weeks 'free time' before kicking off PP 2018, so this is really the only opportunity I'll have to dent a bronzer before I start focusing on the Laura Mercier one again - and I'm going to make the most of it.

I would also like to work out how I feel about this product during the denting period, and while I'm not sure that two weeks will be enough time to feel ready to review it, at least I'll have some idea of how I feel about it by the time it comes to doing my update post.


If you're anything like me, you'll have seen this bronzer raved about in the beauty community. Sure, it's not as well-known as something like Benefit's Hoola or Nars' Laguna, but it frequently shows up in people's favourites. That's why I bought it.

Also, it's a matte bronzer (my favourite) and this particular shade has a red undertone (also my favourite), so it's been on my list of products to buy for ages. I'm definitely glad I bought it, but I'd also like to confirm that it's as good as everyone says it is!

Here's how my bronzer is looking today, 31 December 2017:


And here it is again:


As you can see, I haven't used it. Indeed, I haven't even swatched it! 

So what I'll do over the next two weeks is use it every day, and after that I'll update you on my progress so you can see how much I've used during that time. Sure, we likely won't be seeing any dents in two weeks, but we should see a difference in the pattern on the surface.

Wish me luck!

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.