Project Pan mini update #44

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for 2017!

As you can see above, I've managed to finish my Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Waterproof Eye Definer Pencil in Rich Brown (what a title).

I haven't reviewed this product yet but I do have an unopened back-up so I'll review it next time around. I must like it enough to buy another one, so you could almost call that a review in itself ; )


What I liked about this pencil was that you don't have to sharpen it because it's one of those twist-up arrangements, and while I wouldn't agree that it's 'waterproof', it does last ok in the waterline and that's why I went ahead and bought another one.

I would however like to find a budget brown pencil that really stays put in the waterline, so let me know if you have any suggestions.  


There it is again above. Yep, it's definitely empty!

I did use the last little bit to cross out the liner's own marker (see sheet below, to the left of the long Dazzshop marker), and had trouble getting an even line - which tells you that there's no usable product left.


That's all from me!

Just a tiny post today because it's been busy here at home - so much to do before we host people here on Christmas Eve, so little time - so the writing has been taking a back seat lately, but I've got a truckload of posts that need writing before month's end so I'm glad I was able to squeeze this little one in today.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.