Project Dent 2018: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit, Unlocked

/
0 Comments

At the moment I'm waiting for some sunlight so I can photograph my Kevyn Aucoin blush and update that round of Project Dent, but since it's grey today and I'm itching to start using this new Hourglass Unlocked Palette - which I received and photographed late last week - I thought I would get this post up now.

If you're a beauty lover then you'll probably know that this is one of Hourglass' Holiday 2018 releases, and as soon as I saw the photos, I knew I had to have it. Hourglass is my favourite makeup brand and I love these edits because they make life easier: I can do my whole face with one compact.


Note that this product is new and Hourglass powders don't show progress very easily, so I'm not expecting to get far over the denting period.

Indeed, my main aims over the next two weeks will be to give it a good workout, review it and also compare it to the other Hourglass powders I own. Can't wait.


There it is above and below. It's super pretty. It contains two finishing powders, two blushes, one bronzer and a highlighter.

Note that Hourglass is releasing another edit this year (Volume 4), but I already own a good chunk of the shades so there's no point buying it.


There it is, direct sunlight:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I haven't touched this thing yet and I can't wait to. I love the look of all the shades and I'm really looking forward to seeing how they look and wear on the skin.

As always I'll be using this palette every day for a fortnight, and at the end of that time, I'll check back in with progress shots so you can see how I've gone.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.