Project Pan 2018: Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Exposure #2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another round of Project Dent!

At the moment I'm denting three products, although that's because I've decided to work on two of these Hourglass eyeshadow palettes at the same time so I can review them before you can't buy them anymore (they've been discontinued), and also because I want to decide which one to pan next year.

Who knows, perhaps I'll decide to work on both.


It'd be nice if I could make some decent progress on both next year, I must say. My eyeshadow collection has expanded too much over the past two years and I would love it get it back down to manageable levels.

While unfortunately I'm not someone who pans eyeshadow very quickly, at least I could make a start on these and therefore leave myself with an easier job in 2020 if I don't finish them next year. We'll see.


Let's move straight into shots of the pan so you can see how much I've used so far (not much).

Today, 15 October 2018 (indirect sunlight):


Enhanced for clarity:


Direct sunlight: 


Enhanced for clarity:


So you can see that I've used this but I haven't used it much.

My aim over the denting period will be to use both this palette and Obscura every day for two weeks, and while we're unlikely to see much progress because I'll be denting two quints at the same time, I'm hoping that we'll still see some.

I'll also review both palettes over the denting period so I can draw a line under that side of things.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.