Project Pan 2018: the tally so far #2

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my second Project Pan tally post for the year.

I did one of these back at the end of June (see here) and I'm back today with another one, so I can update you quarterly before doing a final tally post at year's end.

Let's have a quick look.


July

In July I finished six products, which was pretty good for this year because 2018 hasn't been a great panning year for me (I think because I've finished so much stuff already), so I haven't often panned more than five products in one month.

July's empties were:

  • two face masks
  • one lip gloss
  • one lipstick
  • one setting powder
  • one hair treatment


August

August wasn't quite as good as July, but I was still able to finish five products - including a full-sized primer that had been on my list for a while. Yay to that.

The five products were:

  • one primer
  • one gloss
  • one lipstick
  • one tinted moisturiser
  • one eye primer


September

September was an excellent month and I managed to finish ten products in total, which I suspect makes it the best month I've had this year. It was also the month that brought my numbers down enough that my makeup inventory was still looking good when it came to writing that at the end of the month.

Here are my ten empties for September:

  • one primer
  • one foundation
  • one tinted moisturiser
  • one foundation mixer
  • one face mask
  • one eye primer
  • one cleanser
  • one lip gloss
  • one lipstick
  • one concealer


The tally so far

At the end of June, I had only finished 23 products - which isn't much for me so I've been keen to get that number climbing.

Here's how I'm looking at the end of September:

  • seven lipsticks
  • two lip balms
  • three lip glosses
  • one lip crayon
  • five primers
  • two eye primers
  • one liquid illuminator
  • three tinted moisturisers
  • one foundation
  • one foundation mixer
  • two concealers
  • one setting powder
  • two powder bronzers
  • one brow pencil and wax
  • one eyeliner (travel-sized)
  • two cleansers
  • six face masks
  • two fragrances
  • three hair treatments

So my Project Pan tally for the year to date is 44 products in total. 

We're looking ok for reaching my goal of over 50 products for the panning year, and indeed I might look at trying to finish 70. We'll see.


In sum

That's all from me. The panning year is going ok, and while I doubt I'll ever beat the 91 products I managed to finish last year, if I can get myself up towards 70 I'll be happy enough.

Do let me know in the comments how you're going with your own panning projects: I'd love to hear.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.