Project Dent 2018 update: Kevyn Aucoin The Pure Powder Glow in Dolline (Apricot)

/
0 Comments

Well, another round of Project Dent has flown by and I'm back to update you on how I've gone with this Kevyn Aucoin blush in Dolline.

Note that I've since put it on my Project Pan list because I would like to pan it over the next year, so you can continue to track my progress via that challenge if you'd like to.

There it is again, enhanced for clarity:


If you're interested, my Project Dent intro post for this blush is here.

And my review is here if you'd like to see that. Long story short, I love it but I've had it for years and I don't use it enough anymore - so I would like to get through it and remove another blush from my collection.

Now for progress shots.

Here's how it looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking now, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


And today:


So I have managed to do something with this blush over the denting period - and thank god for that. You'll see that I've exposed some grainy bits across the surface, and I have the faintest suggestion of a dip beginning to form just above that cracked part of the pan (where the brush marks are).

What I'm hoping is that we'll be starting to see a slight dip happening in this blush by the time I reach October's Project Pan update, and that will give me a better idea of how long it will take to finish it because I'll look at the rough fraction I've used over a one-month period. 

Overall it's been a reasonable round of Project Dent, and I'm looking forward to working on the Hourglass palette that I've brought in to replace this.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.