Project Dent 2019 update: Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Monochrome

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another update post for Project Dent.

I've now been using this palette for two weeks, and I'm ready to update you and move on to something else. I'm also looking forward to showing you how much progress I've made over the denting period, so let's get straight into it!


Do note that this Hourglass quint in Monochrome is my favourite of the three I own (I've reviewed it here) and it's the first one I bought so it encouraged me to buy two more, which unfortunately I don't like as much.

Still, I enjoy the formula of Monochrome and I love how it airbrushes my eyelids and makes me look younger. Very few shadows can do that, and it's one of the reasons why I love this palette so much.


So, here's how my palette looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


 Today:


As you can see, I've finally broken the back of this palette in terms of visible progress. I knew I'd hit pan on the pink during this round of Project Dent, but I've also done it on the cream shade and I'm a hair's breadth from reaching pan on the matte lavender.

While it's not too surprising that I've made some good visible progress in only two weeks because I've owned this palette for years and it's had plenty of use, it's nice to see that I've finally gotten somewhere - and that's no mean feat because these shadows have plenty of pigment and it took me ages to drill down and finally see some pan.

Overall it's been a good round of Project Dent and I still love this palette as much as I always have, plus the shadows are still the same as they were when I bought them so they haven't started to age yet and I can hopefully keep this palette in my collection for a good while longer.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.