Project Dent 2019 update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Vol 3 (#2)

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next update post for Project Dent.

I've now been denting this palette for two weeks and I've just introduced my next item, so I'm ready to show you my progress on this product.


While I do enjoy this palette, it's my least favourite of the three Hourglass edits I own so it's the one I'm most likely to pan next. If you're interested, I've reviewed it here

Essentially it's up to Hourglass' usual standards, and if you like Hourglass products, then I suspect you'll like this. The formula is great, it's just that the blush colours aren't my favourites so I prefer my other palettes.


Here's how my palette looked two weeks ago, when I introduced it to Project Dent:


And here's how it's looking today:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


As you can see, I've now hit pan in the bronzer - which I was expecting to do over the denting period, but it was nice to see that happen. I've also significantly expanded the pan in the highlighter, which is my least-favourite of the Hourglass highlighters I own so I won't mind getting through that one.

Otherwise we can see a little progress on both setting powders (top left and right), and while the blushes aren't showing much progress, at least we can say that the surface markings now look different so we know that I've used them.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.