Project Pan 2019 mini update #29

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update.

As you can see above, I've finally finished my Australis whitening drops, which took me longer than expected because those last bits seemed to last forever.

Below are my markers:


So the product took me four months to pan, and I may need to replace it with another foundation whitener down the track - we'll see.

As for my replacement:


It's my Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in the shade Let's Go Crazy. This came in a Mecca Beauty Loop box, and I wasn't going to keep it because I don't like crayons, I don't like a matte finish (makes me look wrinkly) and I won't wear bright pink.

However, I've discovered that it's a great mixer for the dark purple NYX gloss I'm currently panning, which is too cool-toned for my colouring on its own - but when paired with this, it looks good.


While the product contains a reasonable 1.8g, I've only just discovered that it doesn't twist up (presumably the full-sizes do) so I'm guessing that I'll have to dig into it once I've used the top, which will get very annoying, very quickly. We'll see how long I can put up with that.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.