Project Pan 2019 mini update #31

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

Do note that my full update is due in the next couple of days, but I wanted to sneak this empty out first so I have one less product to photograph when I write my update post.


Above you'll see my NYX Butter Gloss in Meringue. I was able to get through it quickly because I used it every day but also put half the remaining product into the tube of another NYX gloss that I'm panning. I did this because I'm mixing them every day anyway, so it made sense for me to shift this product into the other tube once I took the stopper out.

There it is again:


It's definitely empty!

I'm glad that I've managed to move another product out of my collection, and while yes some of it I'm still using because I put it into the second tube, that's given me one less step to deal with every day when I do my makeup and that makes me happy: for a while there I was mixing three lip products several times each day, and that starts to get very annoying, very quickly.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.