Project Dent 2019 update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Radiant Bronze Light

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post.

I've now been using this bronzer every day for two weeks, and while I've really enjoyed using it, it's time to move on to something else.


My review of this bronzer is here if you'd like to see it. Essentially this is my favourite bronzer formula of all time: it blends and applies beautifully, it looks gorgeous on the skin, plus it airbrushes my face so I look younger when I'm wearing it. Winning.

Indeed, if you haven't tried these yet, I urge you to jump in-store and have one applied to your face. They're just heavenly and I couldn't live without mine.


So, here's how my bronzer looked two weeks ago when I introduced it to Project Dent:


And here's how it's looking today, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


While we're not seeing a huge amount of progress on this thing, at least we can say that the air-bubbles on the surface have changed - so it's clear that I've used it over the denting period.

The other thing I can say just by looking at my bronzer is that it's starting to look rather flat now (so the original dome shape has been worn down) - which isn't surprising because I've had it for years and it's high time I started thinking about finishing it before it gets too old. Indeed, I may look at panning it next year. We'll see.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.