Project Pan 2019 mini update #30

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

Although I finished this Evo hair product last week, it was only over the weekend that I finally had an opportunity to photograph it and edit the photos. Reason being, it's been busier than usual in our household lately and we're still adjusting to the change.


Above you'll see my travel-sized Evo the Great Hydrator Moisture Mask. It's definitely finished!

Unfortunately I wasn't able to review it because I only got three uses from the sample and I didn't feel that was enough to warrant a full review, but I can tell you that I didn't love it because I found it to be too heavy and hard to wash out (it was thick and balm-like in texture). Still, it was hydrating and I can see why it's had some good reviews.

As for my replacement:


Above is my Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in Honey Beige. I've had this product for ages but haven't reviewed it yet, so I wanted to bring it into Project Pan to encourage myself to do that.

Also, I'm keen to try a Maybelline powder foundation that's had great reviews, but I don't want to buy it until I've finished this one (I have dry skin so I don't use powder foundation very often and only need one). Another reason to finish the Coty product.

There's how much I've used:


As you can see, there's still a reasonable amount left but it shouldn't take me too long to finish if I use it more often, which I will now that it's in Project Pan.

That's all from me. I'm glad I've finished another product and I'm looking forward to seeing if I can finish more items before my next full update at the end of July. We'll see.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.