Project Pan 2015 mini update #7

/
0 Comments
I'll do a full Project Pan update at some point this month, particularly because I can see that a few of the products on my list are getting to the end of their tubes.

What I also want to do in is shake things up a bit: I think it's time to change my list and get some products out of circulation so I can bring others in there.

Yes I'm getting tired of some of the products, but I can also safely say that they've had a really good workout and it's time to make sure that other things are getting used. Also, one or two things can go in my handbag makeup kit, which is traditionally very small because I don't apply makeup much on the go, but now that it's summer and we're going out more, there's a bigger need to have things on hand for touch-ups.

Anyhoo. I'm rambling. Here's what I've finished:


I can't remember how long this primer from theBalm has been on my PP list, but it's been ages. Finally it's done! This is a good thing because I have other primers that need to be used before they get too old, so I'm pleased I'll be able to do that.

From now on I'll likely have two primers in circulation - one that's more hydrating and one that's more mattifying - since they'll pair well with different bases. I won't add those to the list yet, however, since I'd prefer to play around with the few I have left for a while and work out which ones need to be used up first.

Also, I don't plan on replacing this product just yet with another item for my PP list, since that list is long enough as it is and I'm not yet sure what I would include anyway.

I'm still deciding whether I'll do Project Pan again next year. I think I will, but only because I'm still trying to streamline my collection. It's hard work, but it's worth it when you see products vanishing as the months pass.

That's all from me for now. Speak soon!




You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.