Mecca L3 Beauty Loop Box, July 2016

/
0 Comments

Look what arrived at my local Mecca on Wednesday - woot woot! 

Like many I rushed to my nearest store as soon as I got the email, and while I'd hoped to have this unboxing up on the same day, it's been a big week so I'm only getting to it now. Never mind!


I'm a level three because I spend far too much money on beauty, and while I think this is a good box, it's not the best one I've received of late and I much preferred the last two. But of course that's all personal preference.


I've seen a couple of unboxings and, from what I can tell, the Nars, Hourglass and Skyn products were included across all the level three boxes, but the fourth product varied - there are the options above. 

I'm quite pleased that I got the gloss because some of the potential items I've either already tried or won't use, but a gloss will never go astray so that's a good thing.

Let's have a quick look at each item in turn:


Nars Liquid Laguna Bronzer, 4ml

I haven't tried a liquid bronzer before so I'm more than happy to give this a go. The powder version of Nars Laguna of course needs no introduction, so it will be interesting to see whether it's as popular in the liquid form.

Apparently this comes in a warm brown shade, and is enriched with oils and vanilla extract for moisturising and antioxidant benefits. Looking forward to testing it out.


Skyn Iceland Hydra Cool Firming Eye Gels; received one pair

As you may know, I'm not a huge fan of sheet masks - but I haven't tried anything from this brand before so it's nice to have the chance to do so.

These are apparently cooling transdermal gel patches that infuse the eye area with potent doses of soothing ingredients. They're formulated with elastin to firm and tone, hexapeptide to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and ginkgo biloba improve circulation.


Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15, 4ml

This is a cult product that needs no introduction either. I've used it before and while I do like it, I prefer the Hourglass serum primer because that's better for my dry skin.

It's a satin-finish, oil-free mineral primer that's meant to create a porcelain-smooth complexion, giving your foundation longevity while minimising shine and protecting against sun damage.

Travel-sized products will never go astray and I'll definitely use this one.


Mecca Lip De Luscious SPF 25+

I haven't owned one of these before but I know they're very popular. Looks like we received the clear version, and I'm looking forward to using mine once I've finished the couple of glosses I have open.

It's meant to hydrate and condition the lips with a botanical-rich formula, and it contains shea butter, hyaluronic filling spheres, pomegranate seed oil, vitamin e and SPF 25 for beautifully soft, SPF protected lips.

In sum

I'm pleased with this box but I reckon it's not quite as exciting as the last two. Still, I'll use everything and you can't ask for more than that.

Do let me know what you received in your Beauty Loop box this month - I'm always interested to see what goodies Mecca has included : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.