Project Dent 2016: Stila Sun Bronzer in Dark

/
0 Comments


I've just posted my last Project Dent update so I thought I may as well keep going with that theme and introduce my next chosen product for the month.

Since I decided a while ago that I'd go through my products by brand - just because that helps me remember what I have and haven't done - I've had two final Stila products to choose from and I decided to focus on this Stila Sun Bronzer in Dark.

It's my favourite matte bronzer of all time (I've reviewed it here) but unfortunately it's been discontinued, so before I finish it I'll have to find a replacement - I'm looking at Bobbi Brown so I'll keep you posted on whether I can find a dupe.

Although I don't want to finish this bronzer in theory because I love it and can't repurchase it, I also don't want to ration it over the next few years and find that it goes off during that time: I've already had it for two years so it's time to use it as often as I would like, rather than saving it for rainy days.


I recently depotted it because I was never a huge fan of the packaging (too bulky and not my favourite to look at), plus I needed a bronzer for my Z-palette and I felt this would be the most useful because I love it as an eyeshadow and not just a bronzer for the face.

You can see it's had some good use - there's a nice dip in the middle - but I'd like to focus on that middle portion because it cracked during the depotting process and I had to fix it with rubbing alcohol, so I want to run my brush over the area and make it look all even and pretty again ; )

Now I should say that this bronzer is beyond pigmented so I'm unlikely to see much difference in the surface, even with a few weeks of solid use. But I'm hopeful!

I'll check back in at the beginning of August and let you know how I've gone. Fingers crossed I can make at least a little progress during that time : )


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.