Pan that Palette mini update #2, December 2016

/
0 Comments
 

Welcome to my second Pan that Palette mini update for the year!

I'm pleased to report that I've finally finished my Stila eyeshadow in Bare and my Gorgeous Cosmetics Bronzer in ES-01.

Plus I wanted to show you another empty pan that I've been working on and have now finished: it's the Bodyography loose powders from Project Pan 2016 that I mixed and pressed myself (using rubbing alcohol and a few drops of fractionated coconut oil). While it wasn't part of my Pan that Palette challenge, it is part of Project Pan and I was too excited to miss the opportunity to show you another empty pan hehe.

Anyhoo. Here's how the bronzer looked at the end of November:


And here's what Stila's Bare (bottom right) looked like at the end of last month:


And now they're both done: woot woot!

As you may know, I was able to finish off Bare by using it as a setting powder, which I did because I was sick of seeing so little progress when I used it as an eyeshadow. 

The bronzer was hard work to pan (bronzers usually are), but in this case I was helped out by the fact that it's quite light on me so I was able to use more per application than I can other bronzers, plus it kept developing hard-pan so I lost a bit whenever I scratched that off.

Also, since we're here I thought I'd give you a quick sneak peek of how the rest of my palette is looking, before my year-end update in a couple of weeks.

Here's what it looked like at the end of November:


And here's what it looks like now, halfway through December (you'll see that I've replaced Bare with another shade, but I'll talk about that in my final December update):


Here's another shot, taken at a different angle, just so you can see some of the dips a little better:


That's all from me for now! 

I'm super excited to have finished more pans and can't wait to see what my palette looks like at the end of the year.

Speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.