Project Dent 2016: Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed

/
0 Comments
 

Would you believe, I've had this bronzer sitting in my cupboard for months. While I bought it when it was first released in Australia, I didn't want to open it until I'd finished another bronzer. 

Now that I've done that via Pan that Palette 2016, I've cracked this open and decided to throw it straight into Project Dent because I'm keen to work out which bronzer I'd like to pan during 2017, and this might be it. Reason being, I love the formula but the colour isn't unique.


On that, while technically I should be panning my Stila Sun Bronzer in Dark because that's the oldest bronzer in my collection, I love the Stila product too much to finish it and it's been discontinued - don't you hate it when brands discontinue your favourite products, especially ones in unique shades?! Plus the Stila bronzer isn't too old yet so I can hang on to it a little longer before finally breaking up with it ; )

Anyhoo. Here's how this Urban Decay bronzer looks as of today, 19 December 2016:


The above is a direct sunlight shot, and the below is one in natural light - just for good measure: 


As you can see, I've barely touched this. You can still see the slight texture on the product's surface around the edges, but it's been smoothed out a little in the middle where I've used it.

So let's see how far I can get with this before 2017, and in that time I'll work out whether it's the right bronzer to focus on next year. Looking forward! I'll also review it in the coming weeks, so stay tuned for that.

Speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.