Project Dent 2016: Becca Ombre Rouge Eye Palette

/
0 Comments

Welcome to my next Project Dent post! I've decided to stick with the Becca theme for now and the next item I'm denting is my Becca Ombre Rouge Eye Palette, a product I've loved from the first use.

You may remember that I recently dented my Becca Ombre Nudes Eye Palette (reviewed here), and while I do think that's a great little palette to own because it's so useful, it's this rouge version that has my heart because it's warmer and I prefer the shades.


I can't remember exactly how long I've owned this (just under a year?), but I did buy it long before the nudes palette and I've certainly used it a lot more overall.  

Having said this, you'll see from the last photo in this post that it doesn't look like I've used it that much! This is because the shadows are pigmented so you don't need much product each time - plus I prefer a softer eye look so I probably use less per application than others do.


There it is in natural light above. It's just a gorgeous selection of colours and they blend so well and look beautiful on the eye.

As of today, 5 December 2016, here's how my palette looks: 


As you can see, I've definitely used it but I wouldn't say that any shade has a good dent in it. So over the next couple of weeks, I'm going to use this every day and see if I can't make it look a little more loved.

I also need to review this palette, so expect to see that review shortly.

That's all from me for now. Fingers crossed I can get some good dents happening before Christmas!

Speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.