Project Pan 2016 update #12

/
0 Comments

It took me a while to get to writing this final Project Pan update because we had guests staying for a couple of weeks during the Christmas period, which meant that I wasn't able to sneak in many photos and it's only been in the last two days that I've had a chance to bring all my stuff back downstairs and set it all up again.

So while this final update is accurate as of 31 December 2016, I have been running behind when it comes to blog posts so I apologise for that and I'll do my best to catch up in January.

Anyhoo. Here's where my list stands as of 31 December 2016:
  • Bodyography Oxyplex Loose Powder Foundations in Wheat and Cocoa Tan 
  • Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector 
  • Bodyography Skin Perfecter Concealer in #430 
  • Bodyography Shimmer Powder in Mallorca 
  • Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminser 
  • Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek GelĂ©e in Honeymoon Honey 
  • Vivito Illust Secret Blusher in PK02 About Pink 
  • Adorn Mineral Matte Eyeshadow in Citrine Orange 
  • Mirenesse Marble Mineral Blush in Marenka Mink 
  • TRESemme Youth Boost Fullness Emulsion Spray 
  • St Tropez Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse 
  • RCK Red Carpet Kolour Body Glow in Medium 
  • Mine Tan Exotic European Onyx Foam, Super Dark Violet Base 1 Hour Express Tan 
  • Estee Lauder Sensuous EDP 
  • Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation in #34 Beige Medium 
  • Revlon Photoready BB Cream in Medium 
  • Lust Have It Sunset Strobe Natural Highlighter 
  • Savvy Soft Glide Eyeliner in Glitzy Gold 
  • Bodyography Lip Gloss in Pucker Up 
  • Bodyography Lipstick in Smooch

As you can see, December was a good month for me and I managed to finish nine more items - including the four I've photographed above. Woot woot! 

What I'll do now is a quick wrap-up post so you know where everything's at, then I'll kick off Project Pan 2017 by the end of January (I'd like to give myself a short break first). If you'd like to see my last full update so you can check out the progress photos, that update is here.


First up, my Bodyography concealer and Bodyography powders. 

These are all good products and I'm enjoying using them, although you'll see below that movement is slow and I haven't made much progress since introducing them to Project Pan 2016.


Unfortunately I don't think I can make them disappear any faster: I've been using them every day and what you see below is the best I've been able to achieve. 

The powders will move faster once I get past that thicker part of the tubs but the concealer will eventually move even more slowly because the tube gets progressively thicker towards the bottom. Ach. I'm determined though so expect to see these in Project Pan 2017.


Next, my Josie Maran blush and illuminator, and my Becca corrector.

I've been using the blush as a lip tint because I don't like wearing the same cheek colour every day, and I've been using the illuminator mixed in with my moisturiser because it's too reflective to use in my foundation or even my primer. The corrector I'm enjoying but you only need a little each time so this is in for the long haul.


There's how they look above. I'm finally seeing more progress in the blush so I'll keep working on that until it's gone, and the corrector is looking well-loved too.

As for the illuminator, I really thought that would be done by now but unfortunately there's still a lot in there, mainly because it's so concentrated that I can't use much each day. But again, I'm determined so wish me luck!


As for my powders, I've decided to change things up a bit here going forward because I'm not getting through these as fast as I would like.

The Mirenesse highlighter is getting used on my body and it's so old that it's crumbling whenever I touch my brush to it, so I may well get through it by year's end. The Vivito blush is getting mixed in with my setting powder to make that last longer because it's finely milled enough that I can do that, and it's too pale to add any colour when mixed. These will stay on my list.

However I've decided to declutter my Bodyography powder because I haven't been reaching for it and I would rather send it to a better home while it's still within expiry - so expect to see that one appear in a declutter post soon. And as for my Adorn eyeshadow (which I'm using as a blush), I keep forgetting to use it so I might need to either press it and add it to my daily makeup palette, or otherwise leave it downstairs near my computer so I remember to use it. There's been no progress on these two items.


Last up, my two surviving non-makeup items. The Tresemme hair product is very close to being done now so it mightn't make it into Project Pan 2017 because I may well finish it before I kick off that challenge.

As for my St Tropez tanning mousse, I haven't used it once since bringing it into Project Pan 2016 because I just haven't had the time or energy to use it. That may sound ridiculous to some but we have two kids under two (plus we've had three house guests) and my son breastfeeds constantly, so spare time is thin on the ground these days and I'm not sure how quickly I'll be able to finish it.


In sum

There it is, my last update post for Project Pan 2016. Huzzah! 

It's been a good year for finishing products and I got through sixty-five items this year. If you'd like to see the final numbers, check out my finale/final tally post here.

Do let me know how your panning challenges are going - I'd love to hear.

Speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.