Project Dent 2019: Marc Jacobs O!Mega Glaze All-Over Foil Luminiser in Gilty

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent.

I'm super excited about this round because this highlighter is new and I can't wait to stick a brush into it. Yes I'm on a no buy, but my husband bought this for me as a surprise because he was away a lot in January and my parents have been away too so I've been looking after two crazy pre-schoolers on my own.


The reason why he bought this is because he'd seen me looking at it online, and I mentioned that I thought it was the highlighter I'd been waiting for. 

Reason being, it's Marc Jacobs and I love Marc Jacobs makeup, plus I love the colour and the reviews looked positive so it went straight on the wishlist. Bless him for grabbing me one before they sell out because they're limited edition.

Fingers crossed it's as good as I hope it is!


Here's how my product is looking today, 3 February 2019:


Same shot, enhanced for clarity:


As you can see, I haven't touched this thing yet and I can't wait to. I love all the other Marc Jacobs products I own so I'm hoping this formula lives up to those and that this becomes my new favourite highlighter. I have a feeling it might, although of course I won't know that until I use it.

My aim will be to use this every day for a fortnight and review it during that time, after which I'll report back with progress shots so you can see how much I've used over the denting period. Of course we won't see much progress on a brand new product in only two weeks, but the ridges on the pan's surface should help us see some.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.