Project Pan 2019 mini update #6

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update!

As you may know, I finished off two products a couple of days ago and posted on those yesterday, and this morning I finished this Laura Mercier lip gloss - so I've got another empty for you already. Hip hip hooray!

There's my marker:


So there wasn't much left when I started panning it, and it's no surprise that I've finished it quickly. I did really like this gloss but I'm also glad it's gone because I'm keen to get through as much stuff as I can this month, in preparation for my next makeup inventory in March.

As for my replacement:


It's my NYX Butter Gloss in Sugar Plum (reviewed here). This is now my oldest gloss and I want to start panning it because it's lasting me forever. Reason being, I can't wear it alone (it's too cool-toned), so what I do is mix it with a pink or coral to get a gorgeous lavender shade.

Hence it will take me a while to pan because I'm not using it alone, but I'll eventually bring in another gloss to mix with it and my aim will be to get through both of those together.

I haven't marked it yet because I can't see how much I've used, but I'll stand it upright today and see if it settles so I can mark it before I start using it.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.