Project Dent 2019 update: Marc Jacobs O!Mega Glaze All-Over Foil Luminiser in Gilty

/
0 Comments

It's been over two weeks since I started denting this highlighter, and while I'd hoped to review it during that time - especially because it's limited edition so I need to get that review up - I've decided to leave it for now because I feel like I need to use it more before I review it.

Part of the reason for this is that I've been alternating using it on the face and body over the last fortnight (because I've been denting other highlighters from palettes at the same time), but also because it's been a very busy two weeks and we're all sick here too so I don't have the head for review posts right now anyway.


If you're interested, my Project Dent intro post for this product is here.

While I'm not ready to review this thing yet, what I will say is that although I like it, it didn't go straight to the HG list as I was hoping it would. I can't tell you exactly why that is because I haven't used it enough, but it may just be that it's a little intense for me and it can emphasise texture if I'm not really careful with my brush.

I do really like the colour, though, and I don't have anything like it - although the colour isn't quite natural on my skintone so that may be another reason why it didn't automatically become my favourite. Stay tuned for my review if you're interested: I'll get that up asap.


So, here's how my highlighter looked two weeks ago (it was brand-new):


And here's how it looks after two weeks of daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


 Today:


As you can see, I've made a reasonable dent in this thing already. This is partly because it's a soft, creamy product (so quite a bit comes off on my brush each time) and partly because I've been using it on my body too - which of course means I'm applying more because I'm covering a larger surface area.

Overall it's been a good round of Project Dent and I'm glad that I've made a dent in this product over the past fortnight. I'm also looking forward to putting this aside for a little while and picking out my next item for denting.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.