Project Dent 2019 update: Becca custom palette

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post!

I did consider denting this for a full month because there's so much product in here, but in the end I decided to stick to a fortnight for the simple reason that it's the only item I've worked on over the past two weeks and I would prefer to keep things moving and introduce two new products shortly.

Note that I chose to work on this alone so I didn't have anything else competing with it, although to be honest, I'm not sure how much difference that made!


Perhaps what I'll do is use it for a full month in December, as I often do with my Kevyn Aucoin custom palette. Indeed, I can use both palettes for that month and give them a good run then.

Anyhoo! Here's how my palette looked two weeks ago:


And here's how it's looking today, after two weeks' daily use:
  

Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Today:


Unsurprisingly there's not much progress showing on this thing but we can still see some slight changes. The two smaller highlighter pans are now looking used and the bronzer looks a tiny bit flatter. 

Prosecco Pop (that's the golden half-pan) has a larger dip showing now because I used it liberally on the body, and I can also see some movement at the very top and very bottom of the Gorgeous Cosmetics pan (bottom left) because I focused on those areas in my eyeshadow looks.

That's all from me. I'm glad that I've had a good play with this palette and I'm now looking forward to choosing my next items for Project Dent.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.