Project Pan 2019 mini update #3

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my first Project Pan mini update for the month.

As you can see above, I've finally finished my Marc Jacobs primer. I've been working on this for quite a while now and I'm glad that it's done because it was over a year old so it was time to pan it.

There it is below:


So it took me four months to pan in the end, meaning I was definitely ready to get through it.

While it was a nice product, it wasn't my favourite primer and I don't think it was worth the price-tag in my case. Yes it was a little hydrating so it was fine for summer, but it wasn't hydrating enough for me to use throughout the year and I therefore wouldn't buy it again.

As for my replacement:


It's my Laura Mercier Lip GlacĂ© in Bare Naked (reviewed here).

You may remember that I received two of these as GWPs a while ago, and after I finished the first one, I opened the second because I really enjoy the formula and I like having one in my handbag.

However we're at the point now where I just want to get through what's in my collection, and since there isn't much left of this gloss, I've decided to pan it next. 

There's how much is left:


So I've only got around one-third of the product to go and I've actually been using it consistently since I marked it (a week ago now, because I thought I was bringing it in during February's full update but didn't have the room for it), so I've in fact used a bit more than the marking shows.

I know I can finish this by March's update and my aim will be to pan it in around a fortnight, since I have a lot of products on my list that will take a while to pan - so I need more things like this that will go quickly.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.