Project Pan 2019 mini update #4

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan update for the year.

As you can see above, I've now finished my Keisha & Co mask, which I'm happy about because the product wasn't working that well for me so I'm glad it's gone.

There are my markers:


So I've managed to finish this in two months, which I was able to do because I ended up using it on my body - it just wasn't working for my face so I went the alternate route in order to get through it.

As for my replacements, I've picked two:


I chose two face masks because I'm keen to get through the ones I have open so I can get stuck into the ones I have in back-up, and also because I have my updated skincare inventory coming up next month and I want to reduce my numbers as much as possible before then.

I've also decided to introduce two extra products now because I know I'll be finishing more items before my next full update and it's better to introduce new things earlier in the piece, rather than later on when I won't have had much time to make a dent in them.


First up, my Chantecaille Jasmine Lily Healing Mask (reviewed here). I really enjoy this product but I must have had it for over eighteen months now so it's time to get through it.

While there isn't a huge amount left, I don't need much each time so even with twice-weekly applications it will still take me at least a month to get through. I'm looking forward to using it more often, I must say - it's very expensive, but also very lovely.


Next up, my Andalou Naturals BioActive 8 Berry Fruit Enzyme Mask (reviewed here).

While I love most things I've tried from Andalou so far, this particular mask doesn't do much for me so I would like to finish it and move on to something else. It's quite full but there's only 50g in here so I expect to get through it within two months.

That's all from me. Do let me know in the comments how your panning projects are going this year: I'd love to hear.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.