Eslor skincare sample pack: Part 2

/
0 Comments

I've reviewed the first half of this sample pack previously. For Part 1 of this review, please see here.

To re-hash briefly: Eslor was kind enough to send me a beautiful booklet containing nine samples of their products. Eslor stands out for many reasons, one of these being that the products contain natural ingredients that don't irritate the skin. I've found in the past that natural products don't always deliver the best results - but the products I've tried from this range certainly do. Big ticks : )


What I received:

Soothing Refiner & Cleanser
Replenishing Scrub
Botanical Peeling Gel
Comforting Mask
Chlorophyll Lifting Mask
Soothing Cream
Herbal Soothing Gel
Firming Collagen Day Cream
Active Night Cream

WUHOO!

Each sample size is decent (5ml); and while most people don't like sachets (me included), I'm forgiving them here because they look so nice, are so well-presented and feel so special! The information booklet is fancy and helpful in terms of working out what products are best for your skin.

For more information on any of the products, please visit Eslor's website. Note they often run specials/discounts and include samples/gifts with purchase. All prices I quote below are in USD.


My reviews

As mentioned, I've already reviewed half the products (see here).

As for the others:

Botanical Peeling Gel

I've used this three times now and like it. It goes on thickly, has a nice smell and feels lovely on. It contains botanical extracts, aloe vera gel, glycerin, pineapple and papaya enzymes and other goodies. It's a gentle exfoliant that aims to reduce unwanted shine while refining and brightening the skin tone.

While I like using it, I haven't seen any major after-effects yet. In terms of 'mask' products, I prefer Eslor's Chlorophyll Lifting Mask. It may be that I need to use it a bit more in order to see real results. It costs $38 for 60ml so it's good value, and at the moment you can receive a free 15ml travel size of this with any order from the Eslor website.

Herbal Soothing Gel

This one isn't my favourite, purely because it's not moisturising enough and I need to apply another moisturiser after it because it makes my skin feel quite dry. This may be because it's winter and my skin is drier than usual and needs extra care.

Light-weight and oil free, the gel contains botanical extracts to refresh, hydrate and calm any inflammation caused by exposure to sun or other environmental factors. It definitely does have a calming effect when you put it on, it's only later that I need to apply more moisturiser. I might save it for summer and see if it works better for my skin then. It costs $42 for 30ml.

Firming Collagen Day Cream

I really like this one. It's my favourite day moisturiser of theirs. It's thick and rich, and you feel like you're doing your skin a favour when you use it. I like the smell and it has a plumping effect - I can't see the fine lines on my forehead after use and this effect lasts for a while. It smoothes your skin and make up goes on like a dream after use.

It contains a bundle of goodies including botanical extracts and hydrolysed marine collagen, and costs $85 for 50ml - so it's a bit expensive but I think the price tag is worth it. You can also do what I did and buy it as part of Eslor's Regenerating Kit, which retails for $65 but at the moment you can get a 15% discount on any kit (see here). Highly recommend this one.

Active Night Cream

This one's sensational, and probably my favourite of the four products in this review. It also comes in the Regenerating Kit (along with the Brightening Activator, which I can't rave about enough - see my earlier review). It contains hydrolysed soy milk protein, ginseng extract, sea buckthorn oil, aloe vera and lots of other goodies, and aims to preserve the skin's suppleness and firmness, while preventing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Another product I highly recommend. It's lovely and thick and plumping. If you have a look at the Eslor website, you'll see all the glowing five-star reviews of this product. It's definitely worth a go, particularly because you can trial the 15ml product as part of the Regenerating Kit. The 50ml size retails for $95.

In sum

That's it! I've gone through my sample pack now and am looking forward to using the two kits I bought! Have you used Eslor products? If so, what did you think?

Please note: this review is independent and I only received these samples because I sought them out, wanting to try some things prior to purchase. (For us Australians - you can receive free shipping from the US site if you spend over $200. That's a lot to lay out, yes, but the company offers some great trial kits that are good value and allow you to give the range a go before committing to buying full-sized products.)


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.