Review, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure and Diamond Flash - review and swatches

/
0 Comments

Just a short review today. I received Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in 546 'Get Juiced' in a Priceline goodies bag and used it a couple of days ago for the first time.

Details
  • 14.7 ml
  • Shelf-life 30 months
  • RRP $14.95

I've owned Sally Hansen's Diamond Flash, Diamond Strength Fast Dry Top Coat for a while and thought I'd review them together.

Details
  • 13.3 ml
  • Shelf-life 24 months
  • RRP $16.95


My thoughts

The Complete Salon Manicure is one of the best nail polishes I've used for ages in terms of lasting power and fast drying time. After two days' wear, it's still going strong and has only chipped slightly on my index finger.

I didn't like the brush - it's flatter and wider than most and I found this messy to use (mainly when applying with my left hand). It was also a bit streaky on application, but after two coats the streakiness wasn't visible.

The Diamond Flash top coat is probably the best top coat I've used (but note I haven't tried many of these and generally can't be bothered using them). It does what it claims and dries quickly, and does increase the longevity of the coloured product underneath.

Verdict

I'd definitely buy these again, particularly because they both have long a shelf-life (I personally don't think that the standard 12 month shelf-life is long enough for nail polishes - I never get through a single colour that quickly).

Have you tried these? If so, what did you think?


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.