Favourite quotes

/
0 Comments

Gotta love a good quote. Every now and then I come across one and think ooohh...

A good quote stays with you, makes you smile in recognition and means something to you.

Below are a few of my favourites. Hopefully some resonate with you too.


Brilliant quotes

‘The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.’
Winston Churchill

‘Sometimes things happen and I don’t know what to do with my face.’ 
David Sedaris

‘The secret to life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.’ 
Oscar Wilde

‘You can keep going long after you can’t.’ 
Anon

‘Apologies for the long letter. I didn’t have time to write a short one.’ 
Rudyard Kipling



‘The words, the words through which I’ve attempted to engage with my self esteem, were like so many windchimes in a tornado.’
Kevin MacNeil, The Stornoway Way

‘Nothing is ever settled until it is settled right.’ 
Rudyard Kipling

‘Imagination and habit are far more powerful than logic and willpower will ever be.’ 
Paul McKenna

‘Leave things a little better than you found them.’ 
Anon

‘Man is a giddy thing.’ 
Mumford & Sons

‘What a magician is the subconscious. If only it would work regular hours.’ 
Raymond Chandler, The Long Goodbye

'Trust in the divine, but tie up your camel.'
Arabic Proverb

'If you have a problem and don't want it, then you have two.'
Anon


Let me know if you have any favourites!


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.