Project Pan 2017 mini update #13

/
0 Comments

Hello all and welcome to another Project Pan mini update! 

As you can see above, I've finished off my John Frieda hair primer, which I was using as a foot cream because it didn't work for my hair but it did do a reasonable job of hydrating my dry feet.

There it is again:


Above you'll see the two purple nail polish markers, showing how much of it I was able to use during the two months. I managed to get through it a little faster throughout May by using it on my lower leg area as well as on my feet.

You'll see that it's definitely finished, and I even went so far as to put some warm water in it and give it a shake to remove the product stuck to the edges, just to finish it off completely.

As for my replacements, I've chosen two:


Yes it's true, I finally managed to settle on which base products I would be panning next. It took me ages to decide, but I got there in the end and I'm happy with my choices. 

I've picked my BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Gel in 06 Ginger and my L'Oreal Nude Magique CC Cream (Anti Dullness). Even though these are my two newest bases and I've opened them more recently than the others I own, I wanted to make sure I got through them by Christmas (when I opened them last year) because they both contain sun protection so I've got until then to use them and know that the sun protection still works.

I haven't reviewed either one yet but I will soon.


I also picked these two because I can layer them, so I whack a good amount of the L'Oreal one down first (it doesn't have a lot of coverage but it does self-adjust too dark for me, meaning it works underneath the BareMinerals to add some colour), then I put the BareMinerals over that to beef up the coverage and get a better shade-match.

I did consider using the BareMinerals one only since that's my favourite everyday base, but I do need to use quite a bit to get a light/medium coverage so putting the L'Oreal one down first means I can use less of it and therefore make my tube last longer.

Also, while I'm an advocate for wearing sunscreen every day - rain, hail or shine - at the moment it's cold here in Australia and I'm stuck at home with a toddler and a baby, so it's a bit of a waste for me to be using up facial sunscreen if I'm not going outside other than to do the washing or check on my toddler. But I do apply enough of these (combined) to give me some sun protection for incidental sun exposure, which is why I've decided to pan these now instead of my foundations.


There's my BareMinerals nail polish marker above. Note that I marked both this and the L'Oreal product a few days ago and I've been using them since then, so there's probably a little less in each tube than there was when I marked them.

I would expect to get through this product within three months, probably less. Yes it's a repurchase for me but I'll finish off some more bases this year before I buy another one.


There's my L'Oreal marker above. Again, the marker is probably a little lower than that because I started using the product a few days ago. 

I do typically apply more of this than the BareMinerals product (I bought it half-price for around $12 AUD, so I'd rather use more of this than the other one if I can help it), so I'm expecting to get through it a little faster - say within two months.

In sum

That's all from me! I'm pleased with my new Project Pan choices and I'm looking forward to knocking out a few more bases from my list this year. This is a good place to start.

Do let me know how you're going with Project Pan 2017 in the comments: I'd love to hear : )

Speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.