Project Pan 2017 mini update #14

/
0 Comments

Hello all and welcome to another mini update for Project Pan 2017!

Please note this is going to be a photo-heavy post (unusual because I normally ramble on a bit ; )), but in this case the unthinkable has happened: even though I took far fewer photos than usual of these two little empties, for some reason most of them turned out and were in focus. My golly! What did I do?! If only all photo sessions were like that...

I digress.


Yes it's true, another unthinkable thing has happened: would you believe it, but yesterday morning I mixed my last batch of these two Bodyography powder foundations, and I then used the remnants stuck to the sides of both tubs to powder my face.

I can't quite believe it! These have been on my list since last year and I honestly thought they'd still be going until Christmas. Huzzah.


See markers above.

You'll note that I've moved quickly ever since I got to the lower end of the tub - which I was expecting, but not to this degree - and while in theory I still have some product left because I have the mixed amount in another container, that won't last out June and these powders are 'finished' for the purposes of Project Pan.


There they are again in all their empty glory. I still can't believe it!

Anyhoo. I've decided not to replace these items for now because I've already brought extra replacements in this month and they took my list total over fifteen (my perfect panning number), so I'll wait until I've finished more things before introducing anything else.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.