Project Pan 2017 mini update #22

/
1 Comments

Hello and welcome to my last mini Project Pan update for July. 

Although we're only a few days away from the end of the month, I wanted to sneak in this mini update now for no other reason than pure laziness: if I update you on finishing this product now, that's one less item to photograph when it comes to July's full Project Pan update ; )


You'll see my purple nailpolish markers in all three photos in this post. Note, though, that the first three markers are easy to see but the fourth is across the square block on the label (below the word 'Eraser').

You'll note that the first three markers are evenly spaced and show slower progress, but the last marker shows that the product moved faster throughout June and July: this is because I started using a lighter base so I needed to use more of this to cover things like redness around my nose and chin.

Towards the end I began using this after lunch for touch-ups, which also helped move progress along faster.


What's good about finishing this product is that I now only have two concealers left in my collection. Huzzah! 

Concealer is one of those things that I don't feel the need to own a lot of (unlike eg tinted moisturisers/foundations, where I like to have a few options), so I don't plan to buy a replacement until the other two I own are running low.

That's all from me! Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

1 comment:

Sameera Rao said...

Maybelline Eye Concealer is a makeup staple for bright, refreshed eyes. With its lightweight formula, it conceals dark circles and imperfections, offering a flawless finish for a well-rested appearance Buy best primer for oily skin online in Pakistan
cerave cleanser in pakistan

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.