Project Dent 2018: Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Euphoric Strobe Light

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my next round of Project Dent.

I recently dented my Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Brilliant Strobe Light, and I've decided to follow that up by denting this one in Euphoric Strobe Light.

One of the reasons for this is that we've got a lot going on at home at the moment, so I wanted to choose something that I'd already edited most of the photos for. This fit the bill nicely.


I also chose it because I've used it a lot so I already know how I feel about it, which will make things easier when it comes to reviewing it.

On that, I've reviewed Brilliant Strobe Light here if you're interested, and my Project Dent update post for that highlighter is here if you'd like to see that.

Do note that I haven't reviewed Euphoric yet, but I plan to review it over the denting period - so stay tuned for that if you're interested.


I guess it's also worth noting now that while I love both Brilliant and Euphoric Strobe Light, I tend to reach for Brilliant more often.

Reason being, there's something special about that particular gold - I have nothing else like it and I'm not sure I've seen many highlighters in that colour - and while I think Euphoric is a better match for my skintone in theory because it looks more natural (it's a colour you might expect to naturally come from my skin), I still prefer the look of Brilliant so I use that more frequently.

Still, I enjoy Euphoric and I'm looking forward to denting it.


Here's how my highlighter is looking today, 26 February 2018:


Same shot, enhanced:


And again for good measure:


Same shot, enhanced:


What I plan to do is use this highlighter daily for two weeks and see how much progress I can make during that time. 

While I'm not expecting much progress, I am expecting to be able to make a little dent in the centre - same as I did for Brilliant Strobe Light - so we should hopefully see that when I check in halfway through March.

That's all from me for now. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.