Project Dent 2018 update: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Dent update post!

It's been a good round of Project Dent for me because I've been focusing on two of my favourite products: this Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light and also my Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Brilliant Strobe Light.


Dim Light has been my favourite makeup product on the planet ever since I first used it. I've reviewed it here if you're interested.

And my Project Dent intro post for this product is here if you'd like to see that.


What I love about this finishing powder is that it takes five years off my face whenever I use it.

It blurs texture like fine lines and open pores, and it also adds a slight sheen that's never too much and just looks healthy.

Indeed, if I could only use one makeup product for the rest of my life, this would be it.


Below is how Dim Light looked two weeks ago, when I introduced it to Project Dent:


And here's how it's looking now, after two weeks' daily use:


Below I've enhanced the above two shots for clarity.

Two weeks ago:


Now:


As predicted we can't see any flattening of the powder's surface, but we can certainly see some changes in the surface markings (eg the air bubbles). That's really the only way I can tell that my Hourglass powders have been used during Project Dent! At least those changes are obvious enough that we can easily see the difference between the before and after shots.

For now, I'll be putting this powder aside while I continue to focus on panning other things - although it will get used often enough (it always does) because I invariably reach for it when we're going out and I want to look my best.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.