Pan that Palette 2019: finale

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my final Pan that Palette update for the year.

While there's still a few months left of 2019 and I still have shadows in my custom palette to work on, I've now finished my Too Faced palette so I've decided to close down the challenge for this year. That way I can focus on other eyeshadows so they don't sit around gathering dust.

Let's have a look!


I finished my Too Faced palette yesterday, and as suspected, Strapless was the last shadow to go. Still, I was able to get through everything relatively easily because the pigment started to fade a couple of months back, meaning that things started to move faster after that.

Here's how my palette looked last month:


And today:


As you can see, it's definitely empty!

I really enjoyed panning this and I never tired of it. It also lasted reasonably well because it was 4.5 years old when I started working on it in January, and the shadows only started to crumble and lose their pigment towards the end.

As for my custom palette, here's how it looked last month:


And today:


As always, let's work in sections.

My Kevyn Aucoin eyeshadows, as they were last month:


And today:


So, all the shadows showing pan look a little more loved, and I'll continue to work on those slowly after I close down this challenge. I can't see myself finishing them anytime soon, but I may get there next year. We'll see.

As for my Kevyn Aucoin bronzer, here's how it looked last month:


And today:


It doesn't look like I've used this much over the past month, but I have so there must be some progress made - even if it's not visible.

What I plan to do with this now is re-press it into an eyeshadow pan because I don't have a warm brown in my custom Kevyn Aucoin palette and I need one, and if there's leftover product, I'll re-press it into this pan and hopefully finish it as a bronzer within the next couple of months.

My Becca eyeshadows, as they were last month:


And today: 


You should be able to see changes in the surfaces of all four shadows, and I've used them all quite a bit over the past month.

My aim was to finish that matte light brown by the end of the year, and while I'm not sure I'll get there, I know I'm not too far away. We'll see.

As for the rest of my round pans, here's how they looked last month:


And today:


So I didn't quite finish the gold shade, which surprises me because I thought I would. Oh well, I know I can finish it within the next month.

Otherwise I only used the bright orange as eyeshadow paint for my kids (that's why it looks strange), and now that this challenge is finished, I'll remove it from my palette and only use it as paint because I don't like it and it only cost a few bucks anyway.

In sum

I'm happy with how things turned out with Pan that Palette this year and I'm pleased to say that I've finished a whole eyeshadow palette. This will mean I've got one less palette in my collection, and I want to keep reducing things because I still have a few too many.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.