Project Pan 2019 mini update #33

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to my first Project Pan mini update for the month.

It's been slow going with panning for me lately but I am hoping to finish off at least another product or two by month's end. We'll see. 


Above you'll see my Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. I really enjoyed this product for keeping my lips hydrated overnight, and while I do have another lip balm to replace it, I'm not sure that it will be as good as this one so I may need to repurchase it down the track.

There it is again below. It's definitely empty!


As for my replacement:


It's my Manuka Doctor ApiRefine Illusionist Rapid Lift Mask. I wanted to include it because I have too many face masks at the moment and need to get through some, and since this is the oldest one I own, it needs to go first.

I also want to review this mask, and putting it into Project Pan will help me do that - but suffice to say for now that I absolutely love it and I'm looking forward to using it more often.

There's how much I've used:


So you can see that I've used quite a bit but still have plenty to go. I tend to use it once a week on weekends (it's great to use in the morning before we go out for the day), but what I'll try to do is start using it twice weekly so I can get through it while it's still within expiry.

That's all from me. Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.