Project Pan 2019: mini update #32

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

Yes I only did my full update a couple of days ago, but this mini lip crayon managed to fall out of the tube, although thankfully it fell on the table and not in a pile of dog hair or what have you on the floor.

After that, I melted down the remains and added those to the dark purple NYX gloss I'm panning, which I'd spoken about doing anyway - once I'd worn down the top of the crayon.


As you can see, it's definitely empty!

While in theory this product isn't quite finished, in practice the packaging is - so it's gone straight into the empties bin.

As for my next product:


It's my NYX Butter Gloss in Praline (reviewed here). I love this gloss and it's one of my favourite shades in the range, but I've had it for a while now and I'm keen to open one of the new shades I received for my birthday (I currently have three NYX glosses open, which is a good number for me, so I don't want to open another one until I've finished one).

Anyhoo. There's how much I've used:


So we're not quite halfway there but we're not far off. I'll be using this on days when I'm sick of my dark purple mix and I hope to have it finished within two months. We'll see.

That's all from me. I'm glad I've knocked out another product early in the panning month and I'm looking forward to finishing more.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.