Project Pan 2019 mini update #35

/
0 Comments

Hello and welcome to another Project Pan mini update for the year.

I'm pleased to say that I've finally finished this Tarte primer, which took me months to pan so I'm glad I've done it.

There it is:


It's definitely empty!

I enjoyed this product but I've had it for something like 18 months now so it was time to finish it before it got too old and started to go off.

As for my replacement, I've picked another primer:


It's my MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Primer in Radiant Pink. This came as a GWP and I'm keen to get through it before my next makeup inventory at the end of September, to help keep my numbers down.

Even though I haven't used it yet, there's only 6ml in here so I should finish it without issue over the next month.

There's my marker:


That's all from me. I'm glad I finished another product before my full update is due at the end of August, and I'm looking forward to seeing if I can finish at least one more product before then. We'll see.

Hope all's well with you, and speak soon x


You may also like

No comments:

littlewhitetruths. Powered by Blogger.